Counting it up
- Time spent in meetings and meeting related activities in the past 3 days: 33 hours
- Proportion of that time spent knitting: about 30%
- Socks finished: about 3/4 a sock, but in two different pairs. The bright stripy ones are done except for finish work, and the first jaywalker has a heel.
- Knitting needles broken: 1. Of my pretty rosewood set. On the good side, I’ve managed to completely eliminate the laddering between needles. On the bad side, the pulling involved is apparently too much for the skinny little toothpicks.
- Pretty colored balls of roving: 4.
- Pretty colored balls of roving that leave pretty colored spots on things while damp: 4. Drat! But I may have figured it out… more later.